Saturday, January 2, 2010

DAY 1 - My New Year's Challenge

I woke up on January 1st, 2010, ready to make change.  The momentum that I had throughout the day was amazing!  I got the following accomplished:
  • Excercised on the elliptical for 22 minutes
  • did the deed 1 time
  • did not argue in front of the kids
  • set-up my very first blog and blogged away
In order to make sure that I hit ALL of my goals, I need to plan a few special moments with each of the kids over the next couple weeks and come up with a plan to start saving money.  I was also thinking that while I am super determined and excited about this, I should do the deed with my husband more than once a day in order to build myself some cushion to fall back on.  Once I figure out how to do it, I will post a progress chart that marks down my deed doing until I reach my goal.  If anyone has any recommendations on how to do this, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment