Sunday, January 3, 2010

DAY 3 - 365 DAY CHALLENGE

At any given moment at least ten different things are swimming around my head.  At this particular moment I am juggling the following: I need to make a dentist appointment for my son whose front tooth is turning grey, I need to plan my daughter's 13th birthday party which is in 5 days, I have to prepare for my trip to DC which is in 6 days, I have to get my daughter squared away with her Disney trip before she leaves on the 14th, I need to find time to do the deed with my husband today, I need to schedule an appointment for the baby's 4 month check-up before they are booked, my son needs a bath, I need to find a way to get out of this debt, I need to negotiate a better compensation plan for myself, I need to get my nails done before my trip, and I need to find time to write something profound but that requires time to slow down and ponder my thoughts.  I feel like an arrow strapped to a board game spinning round and round before landing on my next obstacle.  Where does it end?  One false move and I beat myself for a week.

Today's Progress
  • I managed to pull myself out of bed at 7:30am this morning and was on the elliptical by 7:38am.  I ran on the elliptical for 20 minutes.  One gold star for me!
  • I did NOT argue with my husband today.  I think this has been easier than normal because we are both making an effort in this area.  Props to my hubby - I could not have accomplished this today without his help.  (does that count as my compliment for the day?)
  • I have NOT yet done the deed for the day, but there is still some time left.  I will report back tomorrow.
  • I spent 4 hours working and managed to get sales territories cut and 2010 price list complete.  Not really sure if these are accomplishments since it is a Sunday and I should have been spending time with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment